We love Pinterest! It’s such a great place to get inspired. Our page has boards featuring different types of cocktails, fun bar set-ups, themed events…even DIY options for what to do after you finish another bottle! So give us a follow for a stream of awe-inspiring and unique ideas! Here are 5 of our favorite pins of the springtime.
1. Real Simple posted a recipe for pear mimosas that sounds wonderfully refreshing. With three easy ingredients, we just had to pin!
2. With a bunch of wine corks sitting around and spring finally here, this cute bird house seems like a perfect weekend DIY project.
3. This one may take a little more effort, but we bet you're itching to host an outdoor soiree now that's it warm outside. This is the perfect wow-factor for using old wine bottles, fresh buds, and twine. Oh, and did we mention inexpensive?
4. Dessert? Breakfast? Who cares! The season is moving into white wine territory, but we found a delicious way to still use up some red wine bottles on your shelf to make chocolate red wine loaf cake. Sounds YUM.
5. We have Spoon Fork Bacon to thank for this blackberry-lemon gin and tonic. Add some mint and you've got a super flavorful signature drink to impress any guest.
Not only do we love a great cocktail, but we love to share our recipes, event planning tips, interesting beverage news, and so much more!